Breast Imaging from the Clinician’s Viewpoint
- The Role of Breast Imaging Radiologist in the Multidisciplinary Team
- Role of imaging in breast cancer staging
- Nodal Staging of Breast Cancer
- Diagnostic work-up of breast symptoms
- Diagnostic work-up of the symptomatic male
- Post breast cancer surveillance protocols
- Appropriate reporting and documenting scan and images
- Breast Cancer in young - Molecular subtypes of breast cancer
- Expanding role of imaging in neoadjuvant therapy of breast cancer.
–pathologic correlation in some common breast lesions.
Pearls and Pitfalls in Breast Imaging
- Sono-mammography morphology descriptors of benign and malignant breast lesions.
- MRI morphology descriptors of
- MRI morphology descriptors of malignant breast lesions
- Diagnostic pitfalls in breast ultrasound.
- Benign cancer mimics
- Missed breast carcinoma: why and how to avoid?
- Tomosynthesis: Controversies and advances
- CESM and MRI: which is right for whom? Pelvic Imaging
- PET-CT in female gynecologic malignancies
- Diffusion weighted Imaging in uterine malignancies
- MRI in imaging Uterine malignancy
- Algorithmic Approach to Characterisation of ovarian masses on MRI
- Imaging of advanced ovarian cancer
- Imaging of placental mass lesions
- Fertility sparing surgery in patients with gynaecological tumours